Home based business ideas: Make sure when you are considering a home based business that you work from your strengths. Are you good with computers, people, your hands, or childeren? Make sure you target something you enjoy because you will be better at it.
- Selling on ebay, selling your own stuff or someone elses
- Photography or video, have a great camcorder, you could record weddings and parties for people.
- Baby sitting service, daycare servce
- Wedding planner or party planner
- Website development
- Book keeping business
- Selling for Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Avon, Cookie Lee etc.
Marketing your home based business: They key to success of any business is the ability to operate at a profit, manage cash flow, and attract new customers. Advertisting and marketing your home based business can be done several ways.
- Word of mouth, do a good job at your business and you will get referrals
- Networking: Make sure you tell everyone you meet about your new business. Be careful not to brow beat them about it but a 1 minute conversation on the topic is fine. I always tend to inform them about my business and I ask them to let me know if someone they know might need my services.
- Business cards, make sure you have a nice business card, I ordered mine on line and they are really nice and were only $.18 a piece. If you give your business card to someone they may never use your services but they may in turn give that card to someone else.
- Traditional advertising can be expensive for a new business and may not make sense
- 101 Ways to Make Money At Home
- Turn Your Talents into Profits: 100+ Terrific Ideas for Starting Your Own Home-Based
- The Best Home Businesses for the 21st Century
- 121 Internet Businesses You Can Start from Home