Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Weight Watchers - (Day 3)

I like Weight Watchers because it is simple.  The system that I use is around 3 years old.  I also like it because I have found it to be effective, the first time that I did Weight Watchers I inspired at least 5 other people to join because they saw my dramatic weight loss.  I lost 40 pounts in 6 months.  Here are the basics of the Weight Watchers system that I am using.

  1. Count points:  I get 29 points per day.  Weight Watchers has a formula that they use to calculate how many points you should get.  For example an apple is 1 point, pizza is around 6 points, a banana is 2, steak is around 1 point per ounce.
  2. Eat low point foods and then you are not hungry.  Things like vegetables and fruits are lower point foods.  Higher fiber foods tend to be lower points as well.
Day 3 status:  Down 1.5 pounds, still had 2 points left at the end of the day, 21 minutes of cardio.

No comments: