Saturday, January 27, 2007

40 Online Savings and Investing Calculators


A very popular questions is how to determine how much my savings will be worth at certain interest rate. Another popular question is to determine what my mortgage value will be. I have assembled the top financial calculators to help you find the resource that you need.

Financial Calculators
USAToday has a wide variety of calculator to help you figure out car payments to retirement
Bankrate even has credit card calculators, it is really amazing how much the interest cost adds up
Debt consolidation calculator pretty cool debt consolidation calculator that helps you figure out some scenarios on how long it might take you to pay off your debts.
Compound interest calculator from Money Chimp
Amortization calculator This is a really nice amortization calculator that shows you the advantages of take a 15 year loan over a 30 year loan. Play around with it you will be amazed.
Child support calculators from AllLaw.com allows you to pick which state you need to estimate the child support
Google Calculator pretty cool word based calculator. I put this in the list because it is helpful for figuring things out like how many seconds in a year and things like that.

Excel Downloads
Lifetime Savings calculator determines the total wealth you can accumulate in your lifetime in you cut back on one expense
Mortgage calculators A huge collection of mortgage calculators from comparing ARMs to fixed rate mortgages, amortization schedules.

Timevalue.com has a whole boat load of financial calculators the links below are from there site.

Mortgage Calculators
Should I refinance?
How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
Should I rent or buy?Which mortgage is better for me?
How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
How much mortgage might I qualify for?
Should I consolidate my loans?
How much home can I afford?

Personal Calculators
How much car can I afford?
How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
How much do I need to save for college?
How much will I need to save for a major purchase?
How much can I afford to borrow?
What is my loan rate?
How long will it take to pay off my loan?
How much will my loan payments be?
Should I consolidate my loans?

Lease Calculators
How much can I afford to lease?
What will my lease residual be?
How much will my lease payments be?
What is my lease rate?

Investment Calculators
What is the yield on my portfolio?
How can I save a million dollars?
What is my investment yield?
What is my future value worth today?
What will my investment be worth in the future?
How much could I save over time?
What rate would I need to earn on my savings?
What savings amount should I start with?
How much should I save each month?

Retirement Calculators
Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
How long will my retirement savings last?
What rate do I need to support my retirement?
How much do I need to fund my retirement?
How much can I spend each month in retirement?

No comments: