Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Smartest Guys In the Room: The Amazing Rise and Scandalous Fall of Enron

The Smartest Guys In the Room: The Amazing Rise and Scandalous Fall of Enron

I picked up the book The Smartest Guys in the Room which is about the Rise and Fall of Enron. It is a fasinating book. It is really sort of amazing to me how many crooks they had in the company and the overall level of disfunctionality inside the company. It is very easy to read and super interesting. I highly recommend it.

I didn't realize that there is also a movie made about the story. Below you will find the trailer for the movie. If you are a fan of business books you will really enjoy this book. I can recommend the movie yet until I see it.

By the way I just added a survey to my blog so I can get readers feedback on topics that I should be writing about. Please take a moment to complete the survey. I appreciate the comments and the feedback.

No comments: